Protecting your Data and Intellectual Property
Define and automatically enforce policies to prevent loss of your confidential data wherever it is stored or used-across endpoint, network, and storage systems- to mitigate legal and regulatory risks against you.
Benefits to You:
- Automate the enforcement of compliance and data protection policies.
- Protect brand and reputation by safeguarding against inadvertent and malicious data loss.
- Audit and report on compliance and risk reduction across network, endpoint, and storage.
- Reduce exposure of your confidential information on laptops or at outsourced facilities.
Areas of Interest to you:
- Protection of your data and intellectual property.
- Online fraud management.
- Database monitoring and audit.
58% of organisations expect a major data loss at least once every five years.
62% of surveyed consumers report being notified of loss or theft of their confidential information.
52% of CISOs believe data loss is a top driver of their organisation's security spending.