Under-pinning company growth
Eminox is one of Europe's principal manufacturers of purpose-designed exhausts and emission control systems for commercial vehicles. They also supply systems designed for rail and specialist equipment manufacturers.The company has a range of innovative solutions for meeting emissions legislation.Systems are developed using market leading technologies, combined with applications engineering expertise.Customers include leading European truck and bus OEM's as well as major truck and bus fleet operators.
After selecting/investing in a new ERP solution to enhance their market position:
- Eminox had to ensure that they deployed a business-critical IT Infrastructure to under-pin the whole solution.
- They required an infrastructure that would provide resilience, reliability, availability and flexibility for growth.
- All of their selection criteria had to be met within extremely strict budgets and timescales.
- The new IT Infrastructure involved the implementation of highly-available clustered IBM servers with Oracle database running on Red Hat Linux.
- The installation was successfully deployed over 2 locations providing business continuity and disaster recovery functionality.
- WTL's expertise as an IBM and Symantec enterprise partner ensured a seamless installation of a comprehensive solution.
Results and Benefits of the Project
The whole infrastructure was deployed within a very aggressive time scale, enabling a successful go-live date to meet the following expectations:
- Seamlessly integrated total solution, combining business applications and IT infrastructure.
- On-time and within budget.
- Expandable and flexible environment to aid business growth.
- Quicker ROI than expected.