New thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. They explore how technology and services can help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. HP applies new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way HP customers live and work.
No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. They provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. HP offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps them match the right products, services and solutions to each customers' specific needs
- HP was founded in 1939.
- Corporate headquarters are in Palo Alto, Calif.
- Mark Hurd is president and CEO.
- HP is the world's largest IT company, with revenue totaling $114.6 billion for fiscal 2009.
- HP's 2009 Fortune 500 ranking: No. 9.
- HP's three business groups drive industry leadership in core technology areas
- The Personal Systems Group: business and consumer PCs, mobile computing devices and workstations
- The Imaging and Printing Group: inkjet, LaserJet and commercial printing, printing supplies
- Enterprise Business: business products including storage and servers, enterprise services and software