A Higher Standard of Support for your IT Infrastructure
Supporting the modern IT environment is an ongoing challenge as IT takes an ever more essential role within each business.
WTL Support Services offer a portfolio of service plans for systems, storage, software and the enterprise that focuses on delivering proven expertise and responsive, consistent service quality, to help you achieve high availability within your IT infrastructure.
Support is available to you from normal weekday business hours through to complete 24x7x365 cover to ensure that you can achieve the service level that your business needs. For highest availability, a range of committed service options is also available. Guaranteed response or fix times can be chosen for the most critical components.
Hardware and Software Support Services are also intended to assist you in handling the inevitable changes that are associated with an IT environment. They are applicable across a wide spectrum of environments from relatively simple small office sites through to the very complex heterogeneous environments.
- A portfolio of service plans that deliver the proven expertise and consistent service quality you need to support your systems, storage, and software.
- Flexibility to choose a level of service that matches the criticality of each product within your networked environment.
- Convenience of a single support agreement that covers systems, storage, and software.
- Value and ease of integrated hardware and OS support for systems running Solaris, LINUX, AIX, HP-UX and Windows.
- Enhanced storage services offering bringing together a unique combination of people, process, and technology.
- Optimal support and expert technical assistance for your software products.
Delivering the best hardware and software support to your business is a combination of several key components:
- Specialist: Remote Technical Support to initially analyse your situation and create the most effective action plan for speedy resolution the first time.
- Comprehensive: parts stocking and delivery organisation to meet the service levels that you choose.
- Highly skilled: field force to complete the repair and ensure a return to full operational status.
- Effective: call management and communication system to log and track all your service requests and ensure that they are distributed to the correct people responsible for your service.
WTL offer you a complete range of service delivery methods, as well as response and fix options that allow you to build a service map that fits your configuration and your budget.