Accelerate time-to-value with cost-effective packaged consulting from WTL
WTL Packaged Consulting Services complement your hardware and software purchases and help you get the utmost value from your IT investment. These fixed-price, short-term engagements address a specific issue or task, providing timely, cost-effective assistance with implementations, assessments, analyses, and operations start-up.
All services are delivered by highly skilled WTL Service consultants with access to support from the Vendors Services global knowledge base. Built-in engagement management capabilities help ensures that your service suits your needs - and your budget.
Packaged Consulting Services are available in the following areas:
- High Availability - rely on our time-tested processes for a successful Multi-Computer/Multi-Software implementation.
- Network & System Management - get your solution up-and-running quickly with planning, installation, configuration, and onsite operational guidance.
- Recoverability - protect your valuable information right from the start with expert installation and configuration of your backup and restore solution, plus knowledge transfer from our skilled consultants.
- Security - WTL Services consultants can help you with assessment, installation, configuration, mentoring, and intrusion testing.
- Workload Management - take advantage of WTL Services' proven methodologies, knowledge of industry best practices, performance measurement and analysis expertise, and in-depth understanding of database environments.
- Storage - count on the enterprise Storage leaders for expert planning, design, and migration services.
- Porting - whether you're considering a migration from Windows or porting to HP-UX or Linux from Solaris, AIX, Tru64, or another UNIX OS, make the transition as smooth as possible with expert advice and assistance from experienced WTL Services consultants.
- Optimised Startup - reduce implementation time and project costs while focusing on quality standards; a WTL Services consultant works with you to develop technical specifications for your custom solution; configures, integrates, and tests your system; and coordinates all aspects of your deployment.
- Time & Expenses - a flexible approach to addressing your unique consulting needs; a WTL Services technical consultant works with you to accomplish the goals you specify.