Drastically Reducing Your Carbon Footprint
Server virtualisation allows your physical server to be partitioned to run multiple secure virtual servers. This creates an opportunity for you to consolidate physical servers, thus helping to reduce your hardware acquisition and management costs. WTL offer solutions for Microsoft Windows, UNIX and Linux consolidation.
- Lower number of physical servers - you can reduce hardware maintenance costs because of a lower number of physical servers.
- Increase the space utilisation efficiency in your data center.
- By having each application within its own "virtual server" you can prevent one application from impacting another application when upgrades or changes are made.
- You can develop a standard virtual server build that can be easily duplicated which will speed up server deployment.
- You can deploy multiple operating system technologies on a single hardware platform.
- Reduce costs by reducing server count and lowering power consumption.
- Consolidate applications and operating systems onto a simplified server environment.
- Improve utilisation, recoverability, portability and scalability.
- Decrease cost and time to implement and maintain.
- Lower footprint and environmental requirements.
- Provide administrative, application and system separation and isolation.
- Facilitate more flexible computing environments.