WTL are very excited to announce that we have recently partnered with award-winning global digital security leader ESET. We can now offer our customers ESET PROTECT, an easy-to-use security platform to protect endpoints, business data and users across all operating systems, available as both cloud or on-premises installations.
So, who are ESET?
- ESET offers award-winning antivirus protection for Windows, macOS, Linux, and mobile devices. They help users with identity theft protection and the detection and removal of malware and viruses.
- ESET security solutions are completely agile and use machine learning to stay up to date with the latest malware signatures and threats.
- ESET are a global digital security company, protecting millions of customers and thousands of companies worldwide.
- ESET is trusted by some of the biggest companies in the world, such as: Mitsubishi Motors, Google, Canon and Allianz. ESET are also highly regarded by partners and independent analysts.
So why ESET?
- 13 global Research & Development centres.
- 600+ R&D experts behind ESET technology.
- 30+ years of experience in internet security.
- ESET reaffirmed ‘Champion’ status in Canalys Global Cybersecurity Leadership Matrix 2022.
- ESET was Rewarded with the AV-Test Top Product Award in “the best Windows antivirus software” test in the business category.
- For the fourth consecutive year, ESET has been named a ‘Top Player’ in the Radicati Endpoint Security Market Quadrant.
- ESET has earned the AAA award for its ESET Endpoint Security 9.0 solution in the Enterprise Endpoint Protection Awards from the SE Labs.
- ESET has been named a Strategic Leader in Endpoint Protection & Response (ERP) Comparative Report by AV-Comparatives.
Why does WTL Use ESET itself?
- A small footprint on the desktop,
- Easy deployment and ongoing administration (centralized management)
- Trusted threat detection and mitigation with reporting
- Offers A Single-pane-of-glass solution that protects all platforms, including desktop and mobile devices.
Another New Addition to our Team
We are delighted to welcome Katie Cross to WTL Team. Katie started with us in January as a Sales Associate. She is a Philosophy graduate with a long-standing passion for IT and an enthusiasm to learn all about the services and solutions that WTL offer. Katie also has a drive for helping others, thus is passionate about sales and the process of communicating with and assisting customers.
In the last few months, since starting, Katie has undergone training with our vendor partners and gained certification surrounding the IT solutions and services we offer. Katie has also participated in sales training with Pareto Law and began her training with the ESET PROTECT campaign. This started as a mini campaign but due to the success of this, a larger ESET PROTECT is underway.